Based-On Date for Project Templates
- When applying a Project Template to a Project or Project Profile, you can now specify the “Based on Date”.
- Previously, Tasks and Phases generated from the Project Template were based on the “Creation Date” of the Project. Now you can specify a different date, which we call the “Based-On Date”.
- You will find this new field below the dropdown menu to select your Project Template.
- In addition, you can input negative numbers for the Relative Date (Tasks) & Start/End Intervals (Phases), to generate dates that are before the Based-On Date instead of after.
- This improvement is very helpful for those who are planning Events/Projects around a date in the future.
Designate a Custom Task Status when a Work Request is Converted
- Previously, any Tasks created while converting a Work Request to a Project would be created with “Open” Status.
- Now you have the option of setting the Tasks to be created in the Status of your choice.
- You can find the new setting in Projects > Settings > Work Request Setup, in the first section.
Expired Proposals can now be reset
- You can now reset a Proposal that has expired.
- A new “Reset Proposal” option can be selected in the “Options” dropdown menu, which will prompt you to select a new “Valid Until” date. You can select the current date or any future date.
- After providing the new “Valid Until” date, you can click the “Reset & Resend” button which will save the Proposal in “Open” status, and send an email notification to the Contact.
- A future iteration will allow you to “Reset & Edit”, which would set the Proposal to Draft status and open the Proposal for editing. From there, you will be able to modify as needed, and resend when you are ready.
Limit visibility of Work Request Items to specific Circle(s)
- Work Request Items can now be shown only to specific Circle(s).
- While creating a Work Request Item (in Project > Settings > Work Request Items), you’ll see a new “Assign Circle(s)” option.
- By default, every WR Item is permissioned to all Clients (who can create WRs). If you assign a Circle, only members of that Circle will be able to see that WR Item.
- You can click the “Options” dropdown menu and select “Manage Availability” to change permissions on WR Items that have already been created.
New email notification options in Invoice Settings
- In Billing > Settings > Invoice Settings, you’ll see two new options.
- The first is the ability to send a “thank you” email notification to your Client after payment (toggle switch).
- The second is the ability to enable or disable “Invoice Reminder” notifications. Initially you could only choose the number of days for this setting, but there is now a toggle switch to disable the reminders entirely.
Send email to Assigned Contacts for Intake Forms
- While creating an Intake Form, you will see a new option in the “Send email notification” Action to send an email to the user filling out the form.
- The toggle is located under the “To” field. It can be used regardless of the chosen Role and you can construct the email exactly as you’d like.
Video Block added to Content Block Editor
- The new Video Block simplifies the process of embedding a video.
- Just grab the video’s direct URL from the browser bar, and paste into the block settings.
- This comes along with options for ‘Allow full screen’ and sizing, including the ability to set the video as fully responsive.
- While viewing a Circle, you can now quickly switch to a different Circle in the same screen.
- The switcher is located in the top left-hand corner of the screen (the name of the current Circle). Click to enable a dropdown menu, in which you can choose a different Circle.
Hamburger menu icon changed to dynamic arrow
- The icon that shrinks and expands the main menu sidebar has been changed from a hamburger menu icon to a dynamic arrow. A sliding animation has also been implemented.
- This icon remains a hamburger menu icon in mobile to match the different functionality.
One-Time Charges hidden on Invoice when not applicable
- As an extension to the update regarding Subscription Charges, now the One-Time Charges subtotal will only appear on the Invoice when it includes a one-time charge.